Friday, August 26

i-my-me-mine short stories :)


assalamualaikum.
anyeongahesayo, everyone!
nak jugak ada blog. nah amik tak reti :|
this will be my first ever post.
*sorry for the bad english*
introducing myself?
well, i'm syazleen zamri.
i'm nowhere in alorstar, kedah, and proudly MALAYSIAN.
i am now studied at this local university *don't have to mention kot
i will not make it long, just enough ;

imma' kpopholic.
you'll not going to believe how insane i am towards them.
my mom thinks i'm crazy yaw. HAHA
sorry Umi, i couldn't help myself, the loves keep growing. ;P
SHAWOL
E.L.F
HOTTEST
CASSIEOPIEA
i'm currently adore CN BLUE so much! *falling in love with Yonghwa in Heartstring*
so i think i'm a BOICE now :D
Nurul Alia Fathila, ang dah ada geng ;D

i don't have any special talent yet i can be sure of hell i can play trumpet well :)
i joined a group of musician called marching band since i'm 13.
i have this kind of wonderful feeling joining this WONDERFUL marching band ever.
meeting a bunch of great FRIENDS,
learn what its mean 'we may not be SISTERS by blood but we sisters by heart',
feeling LOVE at first sight,
having a BOYFRIEND even for awhile,
and widely sees how LIFE has Allah made.
i even have a thought that how can i live my life without it.
SASBAND, iloveyousodamnmuch! <3


love, syazleen 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting