Monday, September 5

i miss you. :')


its 06092011.
he greeted me with smiley faces on the screen.
its up to me.
rather i just want to ignore it or. . .
ok i know i couldn't resist it. -.-
i'm sorry, but i miss you.
all his says warm up my cold heart.
* syazleen, are you loosing your mind? *
asking about my number again.
when at one time i wish him goodluck, he ask me who i am?
naa, i just thought that was the best time to make him keep his life busy without keep in touch with me.
Mr. Ego win!
i didn't replied his text.
SILENCE.
for the this time being, all my favvy songs remind me of him.
especially . .


Always the exactly same sky and always the same day
Only thing that is different is that you are not here
I thought I've let you go. Without anything left
No, no. I still haven't been able to let you go

Longing for you, I am longing for you.
Because I am longing for you, I call you and call you by myself everyday
Missing you, I am missing you.
Because I am missing you, now I just call out your name like a habit. Even today

Day by day, I feel like I am dying, so what could I do?
Love you, Love you I love you
Without even being able to tell you these, I've had to let you go like that

Sorry, I am sorry.
Can you hear me?
Could you be able to hear my late confession?
I love you.

then i decide to continue living like this.
when i'm ware of by tiredness and heartache.
patiently, waiting for my destiny.
to taste some sweet moment of life,
i know the day will come.
when i'll become the best of me and giving my best of my all. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting